Wednesday, May 20, 2009





the last two days have been spent sin agua in my flat. ok i lie, there was water a small trickle flowing from the tap just enough to wash my hands, brush my teeth and make coffee, which would be sufficient but I do enjoy showering. so i have consequently been living outside of my flat.

for the first time in two weeks i woke up in time to make it to my lecture, i was determined to go to my class but when i went to get in the shower- there was no water. so i decided to instead carry out the plans i had set with my friend to go to the beach in vigo but just because there is sun doesn’t mean its warm. so with it being a bit too chilly for the coast of galicia the afternoon was spent taking photos. we ventured out with our cameras and a creative eye and shot around the park and went up to the plots of land where galegos cultivate their own land.


Puenting: an extreme sport, jumping which takes place from a bridge with climbing ropes in the form of a pendulum.
Noia, Galicia









No comments:

Post a Comment