Monday, June 13, 2011

Exams and End of Semester

I apologize for the lack of posting recently. Unfortunately I had complications with my tonsillitis which I wrote about in a previous post, so I've been terribly sick and then today I took my last exam at the Università di Bologna and of my university career as an undergraduate. 

On the upside of being sick, I had a better experience with Italian healthcare. In short,  I went to the emergency room again and there was no one there and so I only waited about 10 minutes and was brought back and after evaluating my situation they immediately put an IV in and I was taken care of.  I spent 3 days in the hospital and I walked out not paying a penny and only 6 euros for a prescription at the pharmacy. 

Otherwise, over the past two weeks I've been studying for my French Literature exam which was a dark looming cloud over my head, having to read 5 novels in French, essentially learn everything there is to learn about 19th Century French Literature without any direction, and brush up on my language skills since I was supposed to do part of the exam in French.  

But I passed, and it's over and I must admit that I somewhat enjoyed engaging in these novels:



No comments:

Post a Comment