Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bella Italia

As time seems to be a continual discourse I will add that I can't believe its already been 1 month since I've embarked on this journey.

Tram, Train,Bus, Train, Tram, Tram, Train,Train, Bus, Bus, Train, Tram later I'm back in Montpellier.

This past week I had free so I caught a train to Torino, Italy and visited some dear friends, who were also so kind and gave me a place to stay and fed me.

We got pizza and beer and watched Italy play Paraguay in the World Cup.

Tuesday morning I headed on down to Roma. I met up with a friend who is studying there and I helped him get settled into his apartment and get around the city the first couple of days. We had to make stops to see the Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum.

Its pretty hard to beat a day filled with Sun Scooters and Gelato!

No comments:

Post a Comment